Westminster Colorado Bat Removal
Westminster Colorado bat removal should be performed by highly trained bat professionals whose number one priority is keeping you and your family safe. All bat extractions in Westminster are performed safely and humanely. All bat removal companies in Westminster are not created equal. We recommend hiring someone that follows NWCOA Bat Standards when doing bat removals and bat exclusions. They should not normally perform bat removals during the bat birthing season and they should guarantee their work.
Things To Consider When Hiring A Bat Removal Company
- Are they properly trained in bat removal and bat proofing?
- Are their bat removal technicians NWCOA Bat Standards Certified?
- Do they follow NWCOA Best Practices when performing bat removal and bat exclusions?
- What is their experience in performing bat removals and bat proofing?
- Is all of their bat work done in-house or are some tasks farmed out?
- Do they refrain from doing bat removals during the bat birthing season?
- Is bat guano removed in a manner that prevents your exposure to potentially dangerous Histoplasma capsulatum fungal spores?
- Have they taken the time to educate you on the entire bat remediation process?
- Is their company properly licensed to perform bat removal in Colorado?
- Does the company carry Commercial Liability Insurance and Workers’ Compensation insurance issued by in Colorado?
- Do they use spray foam when doing bat work? If so, you’ve hired the wrong company.
- Do they guarantee their bat work for a minimum of one year? Two years is better.
Still have questions on the bat remediation process? Call us today for bat removal in Westminster Colorado.
1 800 928 4057