Mishawaka Indiana Bat Removal
1 (877) 264-3638
We are the areas top rated Mishawaka Indiana Bat Removal company – American Animal Removal, LLC. We are the company to call for bats in the attic, bats in vents, a bat in the house, or anywhere a bat may be found in a home or business in Mishawaka.
Bats are interesting critters that many times come into conflict with humans, particularly when they set up residence in our Mishawaka Indiana homes and businesses. When this happens, my advice to you is to have these them removed safely and humanely by our bat removal specialist. They know how to control these critters and prevent them from coming back.
How To Get Rid Of Bats
Whether you have a large or small colony of bats living in your home, the removal process is always the same and follows these steps:
- Bat Inspection and evaluation of your particular bat problem
- Conduct a bat watch – this sometimes helps isolate problem areas
- Bat remediation planning – How am I going to get rid of the bats
- Bat proofing, sealing and repairing all gaps and opening that are 3/8″ by 1″ (except the current places being utilized by the bats)
- Removing the bats from the structure at the appropriate time (We don’t remove bats during the bat birthing season)
- After removing the bats, we seal and repair the entry points that they have been using
- Once the structure has been bat proofed, we safely remove and dispose of their guano (bat poop, bat feces) which can cause histoplasmosis – a serious lung illness
- Sanitize, disinfect and deodorize the area as needed
- Treat for bat bugs, if needed (Did you know that bat bugs and bed bugs come from the same scientific insect family – Cimicidae
- Conduct another bat watch (It helps in making sure that your home or business is now free of bats)
Sound simple? It’s really not! Unless of course you are properly trained in Mishawaka Indiana bat removal, bat biology and behaviors, bat species identification, home construction and repairs, hazardous waste removal, etc. We never recommend that the do-it-yourself (DIY) types attempt to remove bats. Too many things can potentially go wrong. Leave the bat removal process to the professionals at American Animal Control, LLC. They have the knowledge, skills and abilities to get rid of bats safely and humanely. Best of all, they guarantee their work – It couldn’t be any simpler than that.
American Animal Control, LLC also offers animal removal services in Mishawaka Indiana for BATS, BEAVERS, BIRDS, CANADA GEESE, CHIPMUNKS, COYOTES, DEAD ANIMALS, FERAL CATS, FOXES, GROUNDHOGS (WOODCHUCKS), MICE, MOLES, MUSKRATS, OPOSSUMS, RACCOONS, RATS, SHREWS, SKUNKS, SNAKES, SQUIRRELS, AND VOLES.
If you’re looking for the area’s best MISHAWAKA INDIANA bat removal specialist to remove bats from your home or business, give us a call. You’ll be glad you did. We are your local bat removal company in MISHAWAKA, INDIANA.
Bat removal services are also provided in Indianapolis IN, Fort Wayne IN, South Bend IN, Valparaiso IN, Kokomo IN, Muncie IN, Gary IN, Merrillville IN, Hammond IN, Terre Haute IN, Fishers IN, Carmel IN, Noblesville IN, Mishawaka IN, Elkhart IN, Goshen IN, Granger IN, Angola IN, Michigan City IN, Lafayette IN, Greenwood IN, Bloomington IN, Anderson IN, Evansville IN, Lawrence IN, Jeffersonville IN, and La Porte IN. Call us for additional information and locations on Indiana Bat Removal.
1 (877) 264-3638