Evansville Indiana Bat Removal
Evansville Indiana Bat Removal experts can safely and humanely remove bats that have gotten into your attic, home or other places on your home. Our experts are knowledgeable of the most advanced bat removal techniques. They realize that bats that have gotten into your Evansville, Indiana home threatens the safety and comfort of you and your family.
Our professional bat removal technicians in Evansville, Indiana also know the best way to remove hazardous bat guano that may be in your home. Bat guano, like bird droppings, can cause a serious lung illness called histoplasmosis. Additionally, bats may be infested with bat bugs – a parasite similar to bed bugs.
How Do I Get Rid Of Bats?
By only hiring an Evansville Indiana Bat Removal company that is NWCOA Bat Standards Compliant and trained. They are trained in using best practices to get rid of bats. They don’t harm bats, and the always consider the safety of you and your family when performing bat removal services.
Things To Consider When Hiring An Evansville Indiana Bat Removal Company
- Ensure that they are NWCOA Bat Standards Compliant & Trained
- Make sure that they DO NOT harm the bats during the removal process
- Make sure they don’t remove bats during the bat birthing season – Doing so will orphan baby bats that will eventually die in your home
- They should seal all openings that are 3/8″ x 1″ during the bat proofing process
- They should use proper safety protocols when removing and disposing of potentially dangerous bat droppings
- If they treat for bat bugs, make sure they are licensed to use pesticides
- Make sure the company if licensed and insured – including Workers’ Compensation insurance, if applicable
- Investigate the company through the Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, Home Advisor or other vetting processes
- They should offer a warranty/guarantee for the work – 1 year mini
Bat removal services are also provided in Indianapolis IN, Fort Wayne IN, South Bend IN, Valparaiso IN, Kokomo IN, Muncie IN, Gary IN, Merrillville IN, Hammond IN, Terre Haute IN, Fishers IN, Carmel IN, Noblesville IN, Mishawaka IN, Elkhart IN, Goshen IN, Granger IN, Angola IN, Michigan City IN, Lafayette IN, Greenwood IN, Bloomington IN, Anderson IN, Evansville IN, Lawrence IN, Jeffersonville IN, and La Porte IN. Call us for additional information and locations on Indiana Bat Removal.
If you are looking for an Evansville Indiana bat removal specialist to remove bats in your attic or other locations on a structure, give us a call: